Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 24

The last couple of days have been kinda tough. I've said this before, but it's really tough living with cooked fooders and preparing food for them while fasting. Maybe that's why I've been thinking of cooked food so much lately. I wish this feast wasn't so hard mentally to do at this point. I keep thinking about a lot of my favorite foods I used to eat! Even the crappy stuff like Cheeze Its. What do they add to them that makes them smell so cheezy? I was really tired and cranky yesterday! I hate being cranky! "What's the matter Dad?" ;-( I guess it's a combination of a lot of things. I went out to my car today and napped for 20 minutes around noon time! I'm feeling better even after such a short nap. I woke up feeling depressed yesterday morning as well. It doesn't help that I wish I could afford to quit my job and go to school full time! That'd be a dream come true...I have some ideas about what I'd like to do to make me happy to get up and go to work!

Day 25

It's amazing what a 20 minute nap can do--Wow! I watched a great series of videos yesterday that We Like it Raw posted of Daniel Vitalis. I want to be like this guy when I grow up! Seriously! When I start thinking about eating my "favorite" cooked foods again then I watch a video like this guy, it really inspires me to strive to a higher level consciousness! I know it's only an emotional attachment I will let go of! I'm confident the longer I stay on this fast the stronger I will be when I'm finally ready to get back to ingesting whole foods again!

No comments: