Sunday, January 13, 2008

What a difference a day makes...

Day 7

Up at 6:50am. I felt really great upon awakening this morning! I got up and went straight to the gym. I was only planning on doing a relatively light workout with weights. It felt sooooo gooood to be back in the gym again. It's been so long since I've had a decent work out! There was a yoga class scheduled for 9:30am and I wasn't planning on attending. I thought I'd just stick with the weights for today, but I was feeling so good by 9:15 I thought it would be good for me to do some stretching and I told myself I wouldn't push it! It was great! I'm so glad I went! I LOVE YOGA!

I think the liver cleanse really did a number on me because I feel so much better today compared to my full day yesterday! I'm glad it's behind me!

I weighed in today and I must have really tubbed up prior to the end of the year! I'd guess my weight was close to 194lbs. My weight today is a little over 184lbs. I'm thinking my optimum weight will be in the right around 168! Looking forward to that day!

9:33pm
I'm pretty pooped right now and ready to hit it--nice and early. I guess I knew I'd be ready for bed early since I worked out pretty good today. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I also hit the sauna for 30 minutes and had a great sweat. I love saunaing while fasting. Anyhow....I'm outie!!

Until next time my fellow feaster/fasters!!

1 comment:

Neeta said...

Love your energy Doug, its highly contagious!

xx Neeta