Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 30...Feeling pretty good

10:24pm

It's getting late, but I wanted to post a little something before I retire for the evening. I'm stoked to have made it this far! Well, after not too much consideration, I think it's a good time for me break my fast! I feel compelled to eat and will start with some Indian food...........................NOT!!! I'm totally joking and couldn't resist!

I have to say that I was just slightly disappointed to know that some fellow feasters we ready to end their juice feast! Actually, I'm more envious than anything else! The committee in my mind couldn't help but to contemplate whether we were ready as well to end our feast as well! I told them sternly, "HEEEEELLLLLL NOOOO!" I'm not ready! No, No, No! Not yet! As much as I want to get back to solid foods again, I feel like I can keep going a little while longer. How much longer? I'd like to get to 60 days! I'm going to shoot for 40 days and re-evaluate where I'm at! I know I can make another week!

I'm totally on cruise control right now. I'm so into my juice feasting routine; it's really not that hard to keep going at this point. Sure, I have my challenges and difficulties at times, but all I have to do to get through them is to try any, if not all, of the following: drink more juice; take a nap; take an enema; pray; meditate; go to a meeting; or just got to bed! ;-) So far so good!

I was going to write much more, but I'm really pooping out here! I will try and write earlier tomorrow! Until then....

Be well!

3 comments:

B said...

Super Dougie is back! Glad to see you are still with us.

x rb

Anonymous said...

Good for you Doug! & the Indian food is not as good as the juice anyway - it's just an illusion. Seriously. Even though we are into some solids now we are still also into hearing that you are keeping it up and reading your thoughts.
xo jill

Unknown said...

Hey Doug, I saw your comment on my blog and I look forward to sharing some time Juice Feasting together. I am also happy to hear you want to take it further so that we get to. Keep writing, sleeping, doing enemas and anything else that contributes to you shooting for the stars as far as the Juice Feasting experience goes. You can do it, just set your mind and heart to it.