Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More good energy today!

1/16/08, 9:53pm

I was very inspired by Courtney's beautiful post today! It was the perfect beginning to what transpired to be another fine, fine, fasting Wednesday. I had good energy all day!

The only complaint that I have right now is that I've got "The Tongue"! That's what I've dubbed my tongue when I wake up and it's has that whitish film that stays there ALL DAY LONG! It really doesn't matter if I brush or not, it's always there. Actually, I take that back, brushing does help; but it's just short lived. I do hope "The Tongue" clears up soon. (I'm sure it will. I just felt the need to complain about something. lol)

The weather today was awesome, the sky was so blue and clear! The wind was steady most of the day! I love the wind! I took a break from the cubicle and went for a nice brisk walk. The wind was cutting through my jacket, but I warmed up quickly. Ahhh....it was great to get some fresh air and sunshine! I'm grateful for my life and where I'm at today!

1/18/08
Day 12

So far so good today; I actually had a low point around 2:00pmish. I think I was just hungry. I couldn’t help but think about how bored I was just drinking juice. I finally had some green juice and I got positive again. I’m so looking forward to eating something……SOMEDAY………….not so soon in the distant future!! It’s really too bad I’m so committed to doing the juice feast especially with work sending me to the east coast. Alissa Cohen’s new restaurant, Grezzos, just opened in Boston!! I’ll be working about 45 minutes from Boston! Since work pays for my meals while I’m away, they will only be paying for my organic produce from Whole foods! Oh well! I’m sure I’ll be back! I’m only SLIGHTLY disappointed!

Made juice again for 2 this morning! I think we made enough for 2.5 days only! I’m tired of making juice! OH Well! I’m happy though! My body is slowly transforming! My mind is certainly clearer! My eyes are finally getting whiter. I still have some redness, but not nearly as much as I used to! I sooooo want clear white eyes; I don’t think I’ve ever had totally white eyes.

OK…just wanted to get this post out tonight.

Happy Friday!

No comments: