Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 4

AM/PM Post:

Up at 7amish. The power had gone out at some point early this morning! It was fun to light candles and think about folks that lived before there was electricity!

I think I'll start writing throughout my day because when I sit down to write at night, just before bed, I haven't enough energy to put into a proper post! I'm going to try harder!

6pm
Well that was a nice thought! Too bad I didn't get a chance to write more earlier in the day. It got busy at work and never found the time again.

I'm doing well overall! So far I've consumed about:

32oz of fruit juice (orange|carrot|pineapple|pear)
48oz of green juice and about (celery|cucumber|spinach|apple)
20oz of coconut water

I love coconut water! I love it, love it, love it!!!

Time for TMI talk: So far I've had BMs every day. Today was much lighter than Day 1. When I stop having them every day is when I'll start the enemas. Probably every other day! I certainly appreciate getting rid of extra crap inside of me! (pun intended) ;-)

I purchased the following supplements:
Bee pollen
MSM
Pure Synergy
E3 Live
Renew Me

I'm taking E3 Live, Renew Me, and MSM every day. I'm alternating the green powders every day as well. I think I'm doing the bee pollen every other day as well.

That's about it for me today! I think I'll post a photo or 2 tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doug:

We've both been admiring your resolve and appreciate your support. Are your kids making fun of you and trying to tempt you around the dinner table?

Jack and Jill

Anonymous said...

Hi Doug,
Even though we already shot you a comment today, we wanted ALSO to say that we were reading back from the beginning of your blog (appreciation of your comments on our blog bred curiosity about your back story) and anyway, what a great inspiration your struggles and your honesty are. It's hard enough doing this as part of a couple, can't quite imagine the efforts it takes to go it alone. Also, we appreciate the humor and energy in your writing style. It makes a fantastic read! We too have come to accept the roller coaster of trying to eat RAW in a world of cooked - it's been over 5 years of ups and downs for us and we are trying to move in the direction of consistent healthiness too.
Cheers,
J & J