Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 2



New Years Eve with Anita! (My Wife)

We spent the evening in San Francisco with friends. It was a great evening with food, fun, and good friends!

Day 2 is just about over and I'm poopeid! I spent about 3.5 hours in the kitchen preparing our juice. My wife is fasting with me, but only for a few days! Maybe she'll go 5-7, but I don't expect her to get much further! (I would never tell her that however!) I'm sure she'll go as long as she needs to go! ;-)


About done juicing the greens!


Then Anita came in and made something sweet for the kids! OMG, it smelled awful....YUCK!! (Not!) Maybe someday I'll be repulsed by the aroma of freshly baked cookies! (That's my large vat of fruit juice next to the pan of cookies.)

Anyhow...I'm glad this day is about over! Looking forward to getting to sleep! I love my sleep while fasting! It's just so restful!

OK, good night then! I'll write more soon! (Hopefully tomorrow!)

--Dougie Fasting Fresh

No comments: