Saturday, January 12, 2008

Feeling Bloated and Getting Thinner

Days 5 & 6

Up at 6:30am today.

Yesterday was an interesting day for me! I've been preparing for a liver cleanse that started last night. I had my last bit of apple juice ~20oz around 11:00am. It was my first juice of the morning! I couldn't believe how distended my tummy felt. Oh, I was so bloated I felt as if I was going to puke! OMG it was awful. It was like it was just sitting above my stomach and hadn't gone into the hatch just yet. I did the long walk to the bathroom (i was at work) and had the runs. That helped a little bit but not much. I think I went to the bathroom one more time and finally started to feel good again! Ouch! For the rest of the day I had great energy! I didn't have that much juice considering maybe 2 quarts ++.

The reason I did a liver flush was I read an eye opening article sent to my email inbox from News Target! After reading the article, I went to amazon and purchased the book by the author, The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush. It was quite spendy at 24.95, but I thought it was a small price to pay for my health! Actually, I could have followed the directions from the following link and saved some money because they are the directions given in the book.

Anyhow...I'm here to tell you that it totally worked. So far I've had 5 bms since my liver cleanse commenced last night at 10pm and have observed ~40 pea size gall stones & 50+ smaller (<1cm-2cm). I was skeptical that it would produce any results for me, but knowing my history and the abuse I've done to my body over my lifetime, I was pretty sure I fit the bill to have a lot of gallstones in my liver! I'm just so relieved to on this road to better health and happiness the natural way!

9:58pm
Finally sitting back down to finish this post. What a day!! Man-O-Man the Epson Salt water concoction was brutal! OMG!! That was the worst part of the flush. Oh yeah, and being a slightly nauseated this morning for a short time! But very stoked to know my liver has almost 100 less stones clogging it's ducts!!!

I took a nap today and that felt really good to do! I think the flush took a toll on my body. I guess that's why they suggest you start it on a Friday.

I was going to write more, but I'm all pooped out and need to hit the hay!!

Be well!

1 comment:

kalequeen said...

Congratulations on your successful liver flush!

I have read the instructions for the flush before...I'm just hesitant to try it. Its probably a good idea for the juice feast though, our livers could certainly use the extra help. :)