Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day 13

Day 13

10:49pm

My wife asks me, "how many days do you have now?" I tell her, "13", matter of factly. You guys are crazy! Referring to me and her mom! I remind her I've got quite a few online friends that have about 20 days!! It doesn't seem to impress her! I don't care! I think she was a little cranky tonight!

Today was rather tough for me! I don't like weekends. There was too much weekend food eating around our house today. It's way easier for me to make it through most of my day when I'm at work! We went for a walk today and the aroma of barbecue was very desirable to me. I was a big barbecuer and I still associate that to weekends and good times. I realize it's the burning flesh of some poor animal and will try and think of that next time I catch a wiff of someone's cue. I watched a disturbing video this evening that reminded me why I quit eating meat. Thank god I'm a raw vegan!

I need to keep fasting. I need to keep up with my momentum! It's getting pretty easy; I guess I'm just bored with only drinking juice. I was stoked to EAT some bee pollen tonight! ;-)

I went to the gym today and weighed in. I was 184lbs last Sunday and 6 days later I was 181lbs. Not bad. I think I'll weigh in every 6 or 7 days. Looking forward to getting into the 170 range! I think I was there earlier this year but only for, maybe, a few days! I also had a great workout. I did the weights again as well as work on my abs, I also had a really tough yoga workout! It was awesome. I'm looking forward to being fit and in shape again!

Anyway.....more later!!

1 comment:

kalequeen said...

Congratulations on your progress! Two weeks is really an accomplishment...whenever I start feeling like I have a lot ahead of me, I think about how far I've come and how crazy it is (but totally in a good way) that I've only had FRESH, alkaline, vitamin & mineral packed juices for the past x days. :)

Kudos to you for the workouts!!1 I'm getting there, lol.

I find that I feel great during the week, and am really only bothered on the weekends when I join my friends at the cafe or hookah lounge and get stuck drinking tea. I don't mind the tea, but it tends to send me on a blood sugar roller coaster. It also sucks to watch them devour delicious mediterranean food. :)

Keep rocking!