Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Get Ready, Get Juice, Get Fast, GOOOOOO........Day One

Happy New Year!

This is it; today really is the first day of the rest of my life! I've written these words before! I'm sure I wrote them on the first day I started this blog! I've wanted to become 100% Raw ever since I read the book by David Wolfe, The Sunfood Diet Success System, last xmas 2006! A whole year later, I'm finally ready!

I've got many goals for this year and the first goal was to be 100% Raw starting 1/1/2008! The next goal was to complete a 90 day Juice Feast which starts today! I'm soo stoked to be here!

So much more to write about in the coming days as my mind clears!

Thanks again to all who have visited and sent to me well wishes, positive vibes, kind and encouraging words!

More later....

No comments: