Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day 3

Hannah & Emily setting the table for Thanksgiving Dinner!
You can see Roxy cruising the table for food. She's such an opportunist!

It's about time for my favorite part of the day; sleep! I get to got to bed, yeah!! I love my sleep when I'm fasting. It's always soo restful, especially when I get to bed earlier than my norm.

Today was a pretty uneventful day! I had to go out to my car and nap around 3:30pm. I think I napped for about 30 minutes. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have better energy! Not too much to report at this time, except that I'm happy to be on this fast.

-Doug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doug:

We've just found your blog and have been enjoying it. We started one too and linked to yours. It will be fun to follow your feast.

Jack and Jill