Sunday, September 30, 2007

Back on Track!!!

Ahhh...............I'm glad that's over! I've been on a cooked food eating spree! I think I've got it out of my system now! I'm ready to start feeling better! Starting a new!! Feels good to be back. I need to make some green juice this morning. I also need to do some reading and studying!

More later...

Sunday: OK...Green juice is made!! Yahoo!! Very bloated currently! So seriously looking forward to starting over. October 1st My cooked food sobriety date! Go for it Dougie! You know you can totally do it! You have the knowledge and will power to do a 30 day fast! Set your goal and go!

Monday morning: So glad it's Monday. It's another fresh start of a new week. Another chance to start over! Thank you for allowing me a chance to start over! I love my life. I love my life especially when I'm aligned with my values and ideals!

My sobriety date for cooked food will be October 1, 2007! I will take it one day at a time and will try not eat cooked food JUST FOR TODAY! I will also try my hardest not to forget how awful I've been feeling the last several days. OMG! It totally sucked. FUCK THAT!

It's funny (kind of) that I've been on this roller coaster ride with cooked food! Ever since I discovered fasting then raw food, I've been striving to reach a level of health and mental clarity that only few people know about! I WANT WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE! THEREFORE, I WILL DO WHAT YOU DO!!

I'm so happy to be fasting again and starting over. I'm tired of slipping however! I could have been that much further in my development, but I keep slipping! Oh Well!! Progress not perfection!

Well this day is about over with. Yeah! I remember being at the park today and thinking how lucky I am to be alive today! I felt really vibrant and happy! Now, I feel tired and sleepy! I'm about ready to call it a day, I just wanted to get this post out there!

2 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

I find that every time someone slips with their Raw lifestyle, maybe for a few days straight or even a week at first, they get back on...only to slip again (this time for fewer days though). Then back on. Then slip again, but maybe only for a day. You get better each time. Stronger each time. It's okay to slip once in a while, so long as you get back on. Cheers!

Kristen's Raw

Gavi said...

Hey Doug!

I really like reading your blog, I think you and I have a lot of the same experiences when it comes to raw food and wanting that ultimate goal and struggling with slipping...

I just wanted to send some good vibes your way and wish you well on your raw journey!

Gavi

gavitpa.blogspot.com