Monday, September 10, 2007

Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

Today I start posting the truth about my addictions to cooked food! It is also the day I get completely honest with myself! I am finally ready to start documenting my destructive feelings for cooked food and my personal goals to transform my life once and for all.

The main GOAL of this blog is to allow me to be completely honest! So many times I've made the commitment to stop eating cooked foods and go 100% RAW only to falter and succumb to my emotional attachments to my "Favorite" foods! FUCK COOKED FOOD!!! It's so over fucking rated! I'm so ready to change my way life!

The idea to blog came to me this morning after a dream! Specifically, tell one person whom I have a lot of respect and admiration for. My goal is to tell him about my blog and the commitment I made to myself. Let him know where blog is located, if he's curious, and start posting. Make commitments! Commit! Then, post about what's going on! HONESTLY!! NO MATTER WHAT!!

I can honestly say (no pun intended) that I'm way apprehensive about doing this! It's like I'm giving up my security blanket: to go back to my cooked foods when the craving appears!

Oh well! I think it's a great idea! I'm so stoked for myself! I've got lots of goals to go after and a limited amount of time to get after them! So I'm going to stop procrastinating and start fulfilling my dreams and desires.

Intake today:

  • 32oz of watermelon juice
  • 32oz of green juice
  • 1 avacodo diced, 2 medium tomatoes diced and mixed with my fresh salsa I made yesterday--sprinkled with a little sea salt--yummy
  • 2 bananas
  • handful of grapes
Ok, it's bedtime: 10:36pm

Good night!


No comments: