Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ahhh.........feeling good!

I did have a couple of cups of coffee this morning while in the parent teacher training! I enjoyed every ounce of it too!!

Up at 6:00amish. We had to be at a parent teacher conference at 7:30am. Then we had a parent training session for Hannah's class! This school really is an awesome school. I wish I was a kid again and going to this school!

Tooth cleaning at 11:00. My upper front right tooth was very sensitive to the cleaning. I hate that!

First sip of watermelon juice @ 2:00pm! Ahhh .......it was really refreshing. Now the question is; to eat or not to eat! I'm sure I'll be eating the 2 very ripe avocados we have sitting in the fruit bowl.

11:09pm
I'm feeling very good right now. Actually I'm a little sleepy eyed. I was just heading off to bed and forgot to post! I made it to a meeting tonight; twas a good one! I've noticed my spirit and energy has been elevated all day!

Intake today:
  • 32 oz watermelon juice
  • 32 oz of green juice
  • 1000 ml of water ( i need to increase this number a bunch)
  • 2 avocados mixed with some home made salsa
  • handful of tomato chips (dehydrated tomato paste with basil and garlic added)
  • handful of cauliflower
  • handful of broccoli
  • some cantelope
  • 500ml of green smoothie
Yes, I've been feeling pretty light on my toes today. Overall had a pretty good day! Thank you GOD!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dougie Fresh...fucking awesome dude! You've been and continue to be an inspiration to me. Since Yosemite, I'm at 80 to 100% raw on any given day and have shed 14lbs. "Powered by Mother Nature"