Thursday, September 13, 2007

Good Sweat...

I had another great day yesterday! It all started with a good 20 minute sweat on the StairMaster! Yeah baby!

Had a great soccer practice with the girls! I love setting up new drills on the fly! It would be hard to explain the drill now, but I think it really helped and it gave them a good work out! There was not a lot of screaming and goofing off today, just a bunch of flushed little girls having fun and a good work out. The real fun was when the scrimmage started. I was going to work on throw-ins and the "element of surprise" but decided to play in the scrimmage with them and "show" them what I wanted out of them! I had such a fun time with the girls and they really really showed lots of improvement! It's a great feeling to bond with the girls through coaching! I love it!

Intake for Wednesday:
  • 32 oz watermelon juice
  • 32 oz of green juice
  • 1500 ml of water
  • 5 medium organic bananas
  • 1 box of raspberries
  • handful cauliflower and broccoli with hummus
  • 1 nectarine
  • handful of dates

No comments: