Friday, September 14, 2007

Fasting Starts today!!!

Yowza baby!! It's amazing what a good sweat does for the physical and mental part of me!! Thank you god for my stairmaster. I sware it's one of our better investments. Anyhooo....

I've committed to starting a FAST for at least 30 days from today! It will be my longest one to date. I did a 21 day fast in January of this year. My goal was to go at least 30 days but I talked myself out of it because of a social engagement!

I had a really, really deep sleep last night. OMG!! I was pretty tired last night, almost like I had eaten too much throughout the day! I'm looking forward to starting this Raw food lifestyle from a clean plate. I have a lot of goals and I will state them later. I need to head out to work and wanted to post this now before my mind starts telling me stuff like, "Why don't you start that FAST tomorrow!" FUCK THAT!! It's Friday baby and I feel like FASTING!! LOL

More later...

8:53pm I love how pumped up I am in the morning. I love that I make these bold commitments at that time! Good thing too--I got home around 8:30 and I noticed a pizza on the table. Crap! It was my favorite pizza from the local pizza shop. I looked inside. I shouldn't have done that! Oh man, oh man!! I'm writing now to take the power of the craving to eat some pizza. I know it would taste awesome! I know that I would have at least 4 or 5 pieces maybe more because I'm fucking hungry right now. Then I might want like a coke or to go with it! I would for sure crash not too long afterwards and I would feel bloated and depressed for not sticking to my commitment to stay raw and not to mention today is day 1 of my fasting adventure!

WHEWWW!!!!!!!!! I feel better already! My mind was totally playing with me! "It's Friday have some pizza. You can start over tomorrow!" Fuck that!

Intake:
  • ~48oz of green juice
  • 20 oz of fruit juice
  • 48 0z of water (at least)

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Whatever happened with the fast? I've been going back and forth lately and it really takes the balance away. I hope everything went really well! Look into the yurts some more too, they look really promising.

-Anthony