Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm almost too tired to write

I opted not to have a cup of coffee this morning. I think I had coffee the last 4 days/mornings in a row. I love the buzz and taste of coffee, but man I have a hard time "coming off" of it. I had to go out for a nap around 12:00pm today. I started yawning about 10:30am. I napped my whole lunch hour. I woke up at 1:05pm. I was good to go for the rest of the afternoon. I hate having to nap in the day time. It may happen again tomorrow, we'll see! My coffee consumption must be kept to a minimum.

Today I did not drink any juice. I had a banana at 10:00am. That's pretty early for me to get my digestion system fired up! I seemed to graze the whole day.

Intake:
  • 4 bananas
  • 1 small orange
  • 3 very ripe plums
  • 1000 ml of water
  • tomato chips
  • salsa soup ;-)
  • handful of broccoli and cauliflower
  • hummus to dip my veggies in
  • 1 mango
  • i found some dried bananas in my cooler which I polished off
I feel like I ate more stuff but I'm tired and my memory is not helping anymore!

Oh yeah, I was feeling a little low today. I didn't want to go to my business class! Hmmmm......I will attribute it to the caffeine withdrawal??

1 comment:

Kristen's Raw said...

Want a great replacement for caffeine? (Okay, it doesn't taste like coffe, which I love, too, but it sure makes you feel great!)

Nibble on habanero peppers. The endorphin release...OMG...gives you energy, a natural high, and kicks any caffeine withdrawal pains to the curb.

If you can't handle habanero peppers, try a more mild pepper, but it's gotta be hot to you for it to work. Check out my blog, I just posted about it today :)

Kristen's Raw
www.KristensRaw.blogspot.com