Thursday, October 17, 2013

Juice Fast: Day 17

Finally!  I made the time to sit down and write!  OMG!  I like it!  I just read my post from May 25th!  Awww!!  It made me sad and happy!  I'm happy that I wrote that day and am now re-reading it!  The content was kind of sad!  Anyhow....a lot has happened since that entry!  A LOT!  I truly am an addict and Alcoholic!  I hate that word:  alcoholic!  I think it's the label that erks me!  Anyhow, it's true that I'm powerless over alcohol and my life is unmanageable!  I absolutely admit that!  I'm sure it was too long after that post on May 25th that I re-lapsed from alcohol after almost 6 months of abstinence!  I've been overworking!  90 hour work weeks a and working almost 7 days a week for months now!  Business is good.  Too good!  And I took a drink to "take the edge off"!  I miss drinking red wine in the evening!  It helps me sleep and unwind!  A couple of beers!  What the hell!  Take it easy!  Take a load off!  Sierra Nevada...my favorite beer!  But alas....the craving tie one on was awoken and immanent!  That fact makes me uneasy!  I was fearful that I would do something under the influence that I could not undo!  Not to mention that drinking makes me lazy and I have way too much going on right now to not have all the energy I can muster!  Drinking is a distraction!  Anyhow...it wasn't my intention to write about drinking, but more on that topic on a later post!  New sobriety date is September 30, 2013!  I really want to keep this date!  I now have a great story that involves my children that I don't want to let go of!

Feeling very good today!  It's day 17 of my juice fast and I really feel like I will make the full 92 day goal!  OMG!  I've had this goal for years now!  I want it to be about more than just not eating, detoxing, and losing weight!  My intention to start this fast was to reset ME!

I'm already tired of writing.  I'm going to sign off for now, but I will give another update tomorrow!

Peace

No comments: