Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 18/19

Technically it's day 19 because it's after 12am.  ;-)  Just got done juicing 10 quarts of juice.  I have to pre-prepare my juice.  I don't have the time or energy to make juice every single day!  No no!  I completely wanted to come home and veg!  Not make juice.  It's done.  I'm good for a couple more days!  Feeling ok today.  Not as good as the last 2 days.  I really need to give up the morning Joe!  I just may drop it tomorrow.  The other day when I had Joe after being off for 2 days, I could not sleep!  I serously felt like I laid in bed all night and thought.  I'm sure I fell asleep around 3-4am, but I didn't feel great!  Anyhow...I took a coffee enema today.  That went way better than the first time 2 days prior.  I was able to empty the full 1.5 quarts in one fell swoop.  I think it helped that I had a bm just prior to doing the enema.  Ahhh....It felt really good to release.  It really felt like bile was realeased from the liver towards the end.

I'm pooped.   I wanted to get something written down, however!  I'll try and write daily or every other day.  I'm kind of surprised that I'm not really having any food cravings.  That's a good thing for sure!

Peace

No comments: