Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 23

I'm so busy there's hardly anytime for me to post.  Most days I'm too wiped by the time I get home @ 11:30 pm.  Lately I crawl into bed 15 min after I get home!

Last night I had to juice.  I made 7 quarts of green juice and 3 quarts of grapefruit juice.  I finally made it to bed by 1:20am.

The last several days, I've had very good energy overall.  The tongue film has finally subsided!  OMG!  My least favorite part of fasting is the god awful tongue and mouth film!  Yuck!  I'm still having a cup of coffee in the morning.  I need to drop this habit!  Maybe tomorrow.  I don't think it's doing anything for me at this point in the fast!  

I've lost 17 pounds since day 1.  I was at 199lbs.  When I weighed myself on Monday, I was 182 lbs.  I still have at least 10 more pounds of visceral fat to shed!  It is so disgusting.  I hate the fat that accumulates around my mid section!  It's been way to easy for me to throw on a loose fitting t-shirt to drape over the bulges!!  I prefer to tuck in my t-shirt.  It makes me feel better about myself!  Anyhow, these are just personal observations and goals I have.  I'm confident I will achieve my main objective to lose the weight and start anew!  

My favorite thing about fasting is sleep!  I love going to sleep at the end of the day!  I really feel like I sleep more heavily!  That my body is doing some serious house cleaning!  I always wake up feeling like it did some good work.  I feel like I dream more.  Last night's dream was a bit heavy.  I need to write about it!

Bathroom Details:
I did make time for a coffee enema today.  The last one I did was at least 2 days ago.  I inserted about 1250 ml of coffee and water.  I was able to hold it for at least 7 minutes.  The goal is to hold it for 12-15 minutes.  It's proving to be quite challenging to hold it any longer.  I did manage to have a BM just prior to doing the enema.  It looked like it had been in my body for some time....lots of mucus came out with the stool.

Dream:

Side note:  I did watch Drugs Inc last night.  It was about the meth trade in the bay area.  It showed folks smoking meth in glass pipes and craziness!


No comments: