Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Day of a new beginning!!

Day One

OK here I go! Ha ha...I just checked to see when I started my fast last year! It was one day earlier! Last year I did start on January 1st, but faltered on day 4!! I was out of town New Years Eve and was not in good place to start a proper juice fast as I had planned for the coming New Year! Now that I'm back in town, it's really pissing me off that I'm unable to make a successful start! Blogging works for me! Putting my intentions into visible text for everyone to see helps me gain momentum! I turned 41 on the 12/27/08! I'll be damned if I go another fucking year on this fucked up roller coaster! I'm fasting as of NOW and I refuse to look back--only forward! My last cooked food item I ate was a homemade chocolate chip cookie; made by "yours truly"!

Man o man...does it feel so good to officially start with my master plan--more details to come!! I am a cooked food addict!! I am really, really miserable right now!! Mostly, because I'm really got a few extra pounds that are starting to make me very uncomfortable!! FUCK THAT!! I'm ready to take control, with a little help from my higher power, which I choose to call GOD!!

I'll take pictures tomorrow! I must have gained 5-10 lbs since Thanksgiving!! Besides the weight I'm not happy with a few other areas of my life!! I want change and change is a coming!! It has to come! I've been praying for strength! I know I can do this! I'm so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired! I've been doing the same thing over and over and over again and NOTHING has really changed for me!! I'm spent!! It's officially over!!

I will report back tomorrow!! If there is anybody out there that happens to read this, please leave me some words of encouragement! I need to get reconnected with the loving accepting raw food community!

It's late, I've got lots to say and hopefully as the fog lifts, I will start to make more sense and make good decisions on some really important issues that are coming up quickly in my life!! OMG!

No comments: