Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 8...Good Day today

10:49pm

Today was a great day! Had really good energy pretty much all day long. I went to a noon AA meeting and heard some really good stuff! Got my haircut--it always feels great to get my haircut! I keep wanting to "grow it out", but it's just easier when it's short! I dunno! I spent several hours in the library reading. Went to a buddy's house and picked a bunch of meyer lemons! OMG!! I couldn't believe how many lemons he had on this tree! I was in lemon heaven!! LOL! I have at least one quart of lemon water with msm, and cayenne every morning! I've only missed a few days out of the whole year! I don't think I've had to buy any lemons. I've got this lemon circuit I hit every few weeks! I've always got my eyes peeled while driving the neighborhood as well. Funny!

Anyhow...I can see and feel the subtle changes going on inside and out. Oh, how I've missed this feeling! There's a saying in OA, nothing tastes better than abstinence feels! My senses have started to heighten as well. Hearing, smells,

Emily and I took Roxy for a nice evening stroll! I love spending 1:1 time with my daughters! I know she enjoys it as well! I love that I have the energy to "WANT" to go for an evening stroll with my daughter! Let's see! There was tons of cooked food in the fridge, that I could have/would have eaten today! Who knows what I would have been focused on THIS day? Everyday has been different! Today it's Indian, yesterday was pizza, tomorrow could be the Mexican joint or Mediterranean place I loved to frequent. I'm grateful to say that cooked food was not my focus today! I'm so grateful I got turned on to raw foods and fasting!

I got to end my day with bringing an AA meeting to a recovery home for troubled youth boys!! It was so powerful! The stuff they shared at the meeting made my week! OMG! I'm so grateful that I'm sober from alcohol and marijuana and I get to share my message of hope to others that struggle! Being of service is REALLY what it's all about! Thank you for today!

What a FULL day I had! NOW I'm ready for bed!

Peace & Love to all

No comments: