Thursday, October 18, 2007

I love yoga!

I haven't been to yoga for quite some time. I went to a class tonight and I'm so grateful for that! Yoga is such a great work out for the mind body and spirit! Just as we got started the instructor said to dedicate this practice to someone or something meaningful to you in your life! OMG, the first thing I thought about was my RAW food lifestyle! I felt a strong emotion from deep within arise! It was awesome. I'm going to try and hold onto that feeling and stay on the path!

My goal is to be a yoga instructor some day! (Just thought I'd put that out there to the Universe!)

I decided to start another fast, again. I'd like to create a little distance from food so when I start eating again I will appreciate RAW food mucho!

I took a picture of myself tonight in my boxers. It will be my BEFORE raw pic. I tried my hardest to give the Anthony pose from Raw Model! I think I came pretty close! LOL!!! If I could only develop his 6 pack, I'd be really stoked! We'll see! I'm working on it!

Speaking of Anthony, you gotta check out the interview with him that's posted on We Like It RAW! He's got a great story and it's really worth checking out.

Well, I made it over the hump day and I'm stoked and inspired. I'm also getting a little sleepy eyed.

Good night...

2 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Lettuce nevers tastes so good as it does after coming off a fast :)

Cheers!
Kristen's Raw

Dhrumil said...

Make it happen baby!