Monday, November 12, 2007

I need help!!

If you believe in the power of prayer, please say a prayer for me! If you don't pray, just think about me, Doug, and send to me a vibration of strength, courage, and love! I believe I'm on the cusp of change and I need all the help I can get!

I've been praying and meditating a lot lately. Something inside told me to reach out and ask for help. Asking for help is one of the hardest things for me to do, but I know there's power in humility! I need help!

There! Sending this out to the universe with love and gratitude for you and everyone!!

THANK YOU!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good vibes sent :)

Kristen's Raw said...

You got it! They're coming your way....STRONG!

Rachel said...

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the positive comments on my new blog. I will pray for you! Being raw can be a struggle sometimes, but it is so worth it. And as Philip from lovingraw.com told me, love yourself no matter what!

Hugs,

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Happy thoughts and helpful support going your way, hang in there...

Kristen's Raw said...

I'm still sending you positive energy and thoughts. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

cry out to God, He is the creator of the raw diet and of you! put your trust in Jesus.

jessica said...

prayers and positive energy going your way!!!

Ecodea said...

Lots of positive energy coming all the way from Brazil to you!
Believe in yourself!
Cheers,
Andrea