Monday, February 21, 2011

New Year...New Aspirations

I'm back. Yes...it's me again. Back with more content for my blog! I know it's not much, but it is mine and I do like to write. Therefore, I shall write.

It's already February and this month is almost over with as well...Writing this late does make me sleepy. I suppose that's why I've decided to write now..I've did have some coffee this morning and i'm not too too tired...but as I sit her and type, i am feeling the pillow calling to me...this is a good thing

The no coffee new years resolution lasted approximately 14 days. 14 days is the longest i've gone without it for at least 3 years now. Not sure why it's such a struggle for me. I actually do know, but choose to believe that I will be able to drop the caffeine intake when I decide to. Ooooo, can it really be done. My intent is to write in my journal about this issue and others that have been a pain in my side for quite some time now. More on that issue and others later.

As always, it feels good to write. I plan on writing more and it starts tonight. ;-)

Did see the Justin Beber movie tonight. We all really liked it! I have a new appreciation for that kid! What a story!

Intake today:
3 cups of coffee (after a 2 day break)
1 apple
2 oranges
2 quarts of green smoothy
handful of almonds
2 slices of pizza (dinner)
some popcorn & sips of vitamin water
2 quarts of springwater
bowl of cereal (wheat chex) childhood favorite

That's it...pretty light day of eating considering. Tomorrow is a new day. I plan to drink more of my green juice and if I'm lucky abstain from cooked food tomorrow...I plan on going to Bikram Yoga tomorrow evening, so I will definitely be eating light prior to taking the class. No coffee tomorrow as welll. Will try and update more frequently for my own sake.

Namaste

No comments: